Protecting Seniors And The People Who Love Them Through Thoughtful Planning
At The Legacy Elder Law Center, we help seniors and their loved ones plan for the future and cope during times of crisis. We can find answers to questions such as:
- How can I protect my life savings against the high cost of long-term care?
- Am I eligible for assistance from Medicaid to help pay for nursing home care?
- What is a Medicaid crisis? Can I get assistance from Medicaid if I’m already in a nursing home?
- How can I ensure that people of my choosing will be able to make medical and financial decisions on my behalf if I become incapacitated?
- Am I eligible for Veterans Benefits to help pay for long-term care?
- How can I ensure my loved one with special needs will receive the care he or she needs when I can no longer provide care on my own?
- How can I be sure that my assets will go to the people I want to receive them?
- What is involved in settling an estate?
- How can I protect my heirs’ inheritances?
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about what we do, who we are, and how we can assist you and your family. We also welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss your particular concerns and hopes for the future. Simply call our office to set up a consultation. Let’s talk soon.